Sunday, September 2, 2007

AHA: Boy, Did I Get a Wrong Number!

Certified AssHatBeen a busy week and I meant to blog this earlier. This week's AssHat is a real winner, and now that the week is over officially, I can definitely say that no one was able to top his AssHattery. Not only is he a child predator, but he's about the stupidest one I've ever heard of.

(Details and pic after the jump.)

So this genius decided to stalk someone he didn't know and supposedly met accidentally via a wrong number - even after she said she was an underage girl. I don't want to give any more away - read the article. But I can to tell you, jailarity ensues.

Definitely proof that the gene pool is mighty polluted.

BONUS ROUND: Anyone know the reference in the title of my post?

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Boy, did I get a wrong number was a movie title from the '60's...

I wish I could understand what makes a sexual predator. Is it mental illness or are they just wired wrong?

Tony said...

I read about this guy. What a piece of work. They should stick him in a cell with Michael Vick and tell Vick that this guy doesn't fight well enough!

LDP said...

Rockin' haircut, though.

5chw4r7z said...

How many r'tards can there possibly be left that don't know if a 13 year old girl is online talking to you about sex, she's a sheriffs deputy?

Post a Comment