Friday, June 15, 2007

About

This is my blurg. Not blog, blurg. Blogs are more like diaries or logs (well, technically they are weBlogs, but I digress). This is just one big rant. No touchy-feely crap here. Just lotsa bitchin.

I couldn't take it any more. I just had to speak up. Now I've opened the floodgates and I just can't stop...

No more stupid sh*t Cincy. You may still get away with it, but I want to make sure it does not go unnoticed.

Think of this as Cincinnati Blog, but WAY more crass. And with better spell-checking.

Yes this is yet another Cincy-centric blog, but with no real agenda other than calling out the bull shit. Understand that I love this city. But there's a lot that needs to change. From politics to urban planning to social attitudes to poor service at a local eatery, nothing is out of bounds.

Some of my commentary may be mundane, some profound, some funny, some nitpicky. I'll admit it now, most of it may end up being mundane - in the grand scheme of things - but I hope to at least steer you clear of some of my pitfalls or lead you to some hidden treasures. At times I may sound preachy, at times whinny, at times cheerleading, and at times mean - most of you will probably say mean. Don't take it personally - or hell, DO take it personally. I don't care. Just fix it.

I'm just calling 'em like I see 'em.