Friday, June 22, 2007

Told you so.

The comments over at Cincinnati Blog exploded just like I said they would about the Pheonix Cafe. A bunch of people claiming the move was racist, gentrification, etc. Not that I want to get drawn down into such a stupid argument, but it wouldn't be so bad if all those comments were over here. Or at least some of them.

Which brings me to another thought. I'm in debate with myself about "marketing" this site (not sure what that would entail) or just letting it spread by word of mouth (or word of web, as the case may be). Do I want this to be a personal pouring out of my thoughts, or do I want to spread the word as much as possible. I know that somewhere in between is my answer, but the question is, what does that mean for my "promotion?" Any thoughts?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment