Tuesday, September 11, 2007

GFS: Cincy Images, others...

If you haven't seen it before, it's new to you! Remember that marketing line? I think it was NBC who used it a few years ago to sell reruns of their shows during the regular season. Well, in this case, I hadn't seen this site before, and I'm letting you all know about it for the first time - or again, in case you have seen it.

Cincy Images (or Cincinnati Images - HTML title is different?) is a blog-style site with tons of photos from the Queen City in its gallery. Jayson, the site founder and primary photographer (?) also sells the images featured there - but you can browse them if you're just lookin'. He has some really great photography and a real passion for our fair city. And he's only been here since 2003!

It's nice to see someone who shares their enthusiasm for the city so openly (I won't fault him for trying to make a buck on his photos either). But I must also tip my hat to Cincinnati, As I See It and 5chw4r7z, two other great blogs that feature wonderful photography, usually daily. I visit these two almost every morning to see what beautiful new perspectives they have on the Nati.

Thanks to all of you for sharing your photos and your lives! :)

2 Comments:

Kevin LeMaster said...

I know Jayson, and he is indeed passionate. He moved to Cincinnati by choice.

5chw4r7z said...

Thanks for the blog love.
So whats going on here?
In the face of my unrestrained enthusiasm for Cincinnati, you've run out of things to complain about?
LOL
Just wondering.

Post a Comment