Tuesday, September 4, 2007

AHA: Thank You Ann Coulter!

Certified AssHatNo, Ann Coulter is not the latest AssHatAward winner (her head's so far up her ass she can't even smell her own bullsh*t anymore) - but it's because of her that the recipients got noticed: the Xavier University College Republicans.

And thanks to the Xavier University College Republicans and Young America’s Foundation bringing Ass Coulter to speak at Xavier University on September 6th, the GLBT rights group Equality Ohio was able to raise over $25,000 so far to help support students at XU working for justice, diversity, fairness and compassion. I love it. Her ignorant, racist, fascist, conservative rhetoric is actually doing some good - it's mobilizing people against her movement, and inadvertently helping to support organizations she rails against in her speeches. Nice job!

Coulter's speaking fee is over $20,000 - that's about $5 per XU student. I can't believe any organization would give a nickel to that intentionally bulimic c*nt - even the XUCR. Many conservatives don't want anything to do with her because of her continuously vile hate speech. So if you're wondering what kind of AssHat would pay that slut to come to Cincinnati, well look no further than your local Nazi party members. Hey XU kids, if you see these wankers walking around XU, give 'em a punch in the balls from me.

If you'd like to give to Equality Ohio and have them send a thank you note to Ann on your behalf, you can do so for as little as $5! They've exceeded every goal they set yet, and they're working toward $30,000 now.

Fun side note: there are 31 entries in the Urban Dictionary for Ann Coulter. Boy, she really has a lot of fans! One of my favorites includes this entry:

"Ann Coulter is actually a former drag queen from Key West named Pudenda Shenanigans. Ms. Shenanigans was famous for her renditions of 'Dude Looks Like a Lady' 'I will Survive' and 'You Shook Me All Night Long' as well as an extensive Barbra Streisand repertoire. We who used to work with her are concerned for her as well as upset by the vile hatred she has spewed towards her former friends in the gay community. We feel that by bringing the truth to light perhaps Ann will come to grips with her past and change her wicked ways.

As Pudenda Shenanigans, she was well known on the drag circuit in Key West. Whether she actually had a full sex change or not is a matter of debate, although her adam’s apple is still visible in photos, under the appropriate light."

She does look like a post-op tranny, doesn't she? Not that that's a bad thing - unless afterwards you become a huge anti-GLBT pundit like she has. If only she really was post-op - then at least she can't breed and that'd keep her f**ked up DNA out of the gene pool.

8 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Typical Anti-Coulter post, typical insults, you can do better than this.

CincyBlurg said...

Thanks for the ?encouragement?

Randy Simes said...

Sometimes the obvious just needs to be reiterated. The asshat award is well deserved for the XU Republicans, and the Ass Coulter comments couldn't be more spot on...typical or not.

Unknown said...

Any and all Coulter-bashing is fine by me. I love people who post as "anonymous"...cowards. I will say though, at least Ass Coulter doesn't hide behind a mask. Well, that is, if you don't believe she's actually a man.

CincyBlurg said...

Well, normally I wouldn't bother with the general bashing of the neocons, as I could waste the whole site and all my time on that. There are plenty of other sites that do just that all that time.

But this post was important to me because an appearance by Coulter (thanks for noticing my Ass Coulter slip, btw) in Cincinnati was able to raise so much money. I made me feel warm and fuzzy about the good people of this area and state, and reinvigorated my resolve to fight the good fight!

In doing a bit of research on Coulter (mainly looking for a funny pic to include) I found the bit about her tranny stuff. Even I didn't believe that - the original source of the story is a satirical website, though many others have referenced it as fact - but it is quite a funny explanation for her freakish man-hands and Adam's apple.

Although, even my detractor feels I can do better, so perhaps she/he is a fan anyway?

Mike said...

I figure I am probably in the minority politically (conservative) of those who read and post here.. I could be wrong though. Either way, that's not my message.

I really don't know a lot about Ann Coulter and her message. I do know that she is viewed negatively by most liberals, and is considered outspoken in her conservative viewpoints.

My issue with her and people like her, whether they are liberal, conservative, or whatever, is that they are seemingly so polarizing that their messages aren't heard or considered for their merit.

I don't think real change and progress can come from name-calling. If you are so guarded against someone's message because of who they are, they're wasting their breath and energy.

But maybe Coulter, and people like her, aren't in it for real change and progress. Maybe they're in it for pocket change and power.

And maybe people are more into name-calling and sounding witty and mean, and they're not really wanting to hear another person's ideas for progress.

Anonymous said...

"Anonymous said...

Typical Anti-Coulter post, typical insults, you can do better than this."

funny how you hide behind the keyboard. I can assume a few things about you my friend. Your deaf, dumb and blind. Coulter is the daughter of your lord and savior Satan. Get a clue and thenc all us back, mkay..

matt from www.anncoulterisaretard.com

Anonymous said...

I love this show.

Post a Comment