Wednesday, August 15, 2007

The Limelight is Bright!

Crap, crap, crap. I'm still in the middle of migrating posts over from the old WordPress site, and I just got linked on Cincinnati Blog and aggregated on Cinplify. As previously stated, I had hoped to be done with the migration in a week, but it's gone way longer than that (my work recently has been taking up much of my free time).

Because I have so many pictures in my posts (my layout and thus my CSS changed significantly) and I'm trying to really think through my category tagging this time (the last site's tags were very scatter-shot), moving each post over has to be done manually, and it's a bitch. I guess if I weren't so picky, I'd just drop it all in, but I am so I'm not. Plus I've had the opportunity to correct some grammatical errors along the way.

Well, I'm gonna dig in and get it all done, since I feel like I got caught with my pants down - maybe not that bad, but I definitely have toilet paper stuck to my heel.