Sunday, August 19, 2007

New Blog, New Links

A quick shout-out to Cincinnati Now, another new blog in the Cincy blogosphere. Looks like a great start, keep it up!

While looking at his page, I was inspired to re-categorize my CincyLinks and things suddenly got out of hand. So now I've got links to CincyMusic, CincyArts, CincyTheatre, CincyFilm, and even CincyFun. I'm glad I did this, because my CincyResources list was getting a little out of hand - but I didn't mean to waste most of my afternoon doing this! And it fills out my new 3-column layout quite nicely.

So, please, check out my links on either side, and let me know if you think of any I'm missing. ATTENTION: NERD ALERT! While going through my CincyFun links you might find some things that you wouldn't necessarily think of as 'fun,' like the Mercantile Library. Well I'm a big nerd, so they're on my list. Deal wit it!

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Everbody thinks the Mercantile Library is fun.

CincyBlurg said...

I'm glad someone else said it too!

Post a Comment